20051209

What I Will Do Next Week.

In Thanks Giving Day, I am going to buy something because there are so many stores have sale many stuffs. I surprised this event, which is many stuffs will very cheaper than any days in the US because Korea does not have an event like this. I have a list what I want to buy. For example, I would like to buy a computer, a MP3 player, a stand light, and others. Therefore, my plan is that I will go to the Best Buy in Carbondale for waiting start time with my friends at 4am on Friday, and then when the Best Buy open the door, we will buy many things. I know that the Best Buy will open at 6am, but if I will buy great a computer or a MP3 player, I have to wait in a line in front of the Best Buy. However, I got information that these stuffs are not good or old stuff also, I heard that we cannot choice stuffs even we want to buy something. Nevertheless, I will be there because it is a very great chance to buy for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home